Our regulations for running Cambridge IGCSE ICT (0417) practical test are available in section 5.10.5 of the Cambridge Handbook 2016.
Further instructions for administering the June 2016 IGCSE ICT practical tests will be sent to you in the February exams officer eNewsletter.
* Who is responsible for the administration of the ICT practical tests?
* When should the ICT practical tests be held?
* What do I need to do to prepare for Cambridge ICT practical tests?
* How many invigilators should there be for each test?
* Are candidates allowed access to any other equipment during the test?
* Can supervisors or invigilators give candidates any help during the test?
* Can candidates communicate with each other during the test?
* How do I print out the candidates’ work?
* What should happen at the end of each test?
* What do I do if we experience technical problems during a test?
* How do I submit candidate’s work for marking?
* Am I allowed to photocopy the question papers?