You should retain the following materials and information for at least six weeks after the results are published:
- a record of the coursework that was set.
- a record of the marks awarded.
- the assessed work of all students not included in the moderation sample submitted to Cambridge.
- a copy of each Individual Candidate Record Card and Coursework Assessment Summary Form.
- a summary of how internal moderation was carried out.
- if the coursework will deteriorate over time, teachers must keep sufficient evidence (documentary, photographic, audiotaped or videotaped as appropriate) to support their marking.