Cambridge offers the course ‘Getting to know the Cambridge Exams Cycle’, a self-managed online training course for exams officers administering our exams. The course is free to access for all Cambridge exams officers. It is flexible, easy-to-use and ideal if you are new to Cambridge. It can also be used as a refresher by exams officers who have been working with us for some time. Features of the course include:
- a module for each phase of the Cambridge Exams Cycle.
- the ability to work through each module at your own pace
- it can be accessed any time through our professional development training website.
- case studies and activities to check your understanding.
The course will give you a comprehensive introduction to administering our exams and direct you to additional support for each phase of the exams cycle.
To access the training make sure your computer meets the specification detailed below.
- A computer with internet access
- An up to date internet browser (Internet Explorer 8 or above, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Cookies enabled through your internet browser
- Java (JRE) browser plug-in installed on your computer.
- Adobe Reader 9 or higher
- Flash Player 10 or higher
- Your screen resolution needs to be 1024 x 768 or higher to view the training.
You can download Java (JRE), Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player online free of charge. The training works on a PC or Mac but not on mobile devices.
To sign up for the course, visit our Professional Development Learning Community. and create an account if you do not already have one. Search for ‘Getting to know the Cambridge Exams Cycle’ and enrol on the course using the code Cf34R.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.