Can Cambridge send an official copy of my results to a foreign credential evaluator?

Candidates who require their results to be sent directly to a foreign credential evaluator can apply for a Certifying Statement. This is an official copy of results, which can be sent to any address specified on the application form. 

To complete the online application or download the form, and for more information on the application process, please click here. If you need us to include a reference number or cover letter when sending to the university, please include details of this with your application.

We will process applications in order of receipt and within four weeks of receiving correctly completed applications; there is no way to expedite the processing of these requests.

Please note that for UK university applications, all results are sent to the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) when results are released. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk