It is important you have a clear understanding of our fees before you apply to become a Cambridge school.
As part of our registration process we will carry out an approval visit to make sure your school is ready to become a Cambridge school. We charge a one-off fee to cover the costs of this visit. UK schools might be exempt from the approval visit – if you are from a UK school, please contact us to find out more.
There is also an annual registration fee for Cambridge schools. This annual fee maintains your status as a Cambridge school giving you access to:
• high quality and innovative programmes and qualifications recognised by employers and universities worldwide
• a wide range of support resources to help teachers plan and deliver our syllabuses and prepare for our assessments
• training and resources to help exams officers administer our exams
• regular updates from Cambridge to support you
• opportunities to exchange best practice and experiences with a community of over 9000 schools in over 160 countries.
We waive the annual fee for schools that spend over a certain threshold in the previous year, for example through making exam entries, attending training and buying publications.