My certificate was issued with incorrect name or date of birth information. Can I get a replacement?

Certificates/Certifying Statements are issued in the name of the candidate at the time the award is made. Replacement certificates/Certifying Statements will not be provided to accommodate a subsequent name change.

We will consider requests to correct minor errors in the spelling or appearance of a candidate’s name, or to correct a date of birth. We can only process requests if the original certificate is returned to Cambridge by a registered centre, relevant ID is provided with the request and the request is made within 18 months from the date of issue of the original certificate.

Whilst we appreciate this may cause candidates some inconvenience, certificates must show the status of the candidate at the time of the examination. We would advise candidates in this situation to present their certificate with accompanying legal documentation to any interested parties.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk