Will Cambridge replace a damaged certificate?

Cambridge at its absolute discretion reserves the right to issue replacements for damaged certificates to students upon satisfactory proof of identity. This service is only available within 18 months of the date of issue of the original certificate. Thereafter, a Certifying Statement will be issued to students. The damaged certificate must be returned to Cambridge before any replacement certificate will be provided. A fee will be charged for issuing a replacement certificate. Students requiring this service must make the request via the school where they took their examinations - we will not issue a certificate directly to a candidate.

Replacement certificates will not be issued to students who have lost their certificates. A student who has lost their certificate must apply for a Certifying Statement of Results which you can apply for using the link here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk