Cambridge Secondary 1 develops skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science for the first three years of secondary education. It combines a world-class curriculum, high-quality support for teachers and integrated assessment. Our curriculum frameworks for English also include an 'English as a second language' option.
- What are the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum frameworks?
- What are the Cambridge Secondary 1 Progression Tests?
- What are the similarities and differences between Cambridge Secondary 1 and the English national curriculum?
- What equipment and chemicals do we require to teach Cambridge Secondary 1 Science?
- What should the progression route be for those who do Cambridge Secondary 1?