Cambridge Secondary 1 Checkpoint tests have been designed to assess learners at the end of Cambridge Secondary 1. They are available in English, English as a second language, mathematics and science, and give valuable feedback on learners’ strengths and weaknesses before they progress to the next stage of education.
- Can private candidates enter for Cambridge Checkpoint and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint?
- Can students use a calculator for Cambridge Checkpoint?
- How can I register my school for Cambridge Checkpoint and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint?
- How does Cambridge Checkpoint compare to Key Stage 3?
- How does the Cambridge Checkpoint curriculum relate to Cambridge O Level and IGCSE?
- What is Cambridge Checkpoint and what is it used for?